Are you interested or committed? “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” -Art Turock
- Decide on a market you want to start your business in. It must be something you enjoy or you’ll quit in a few weeks.
- Invest Heavily in your Greatest Assets which is “You,” you are your best asset. Investing in you is really the most important investment you can ever make in your business. The more you are, the more you can be. The better you get, the easier it becomes.
- “People say there are two great days in a person’s life: the day you were born and the day you discover why. I want to encourage you to seek what you were put on this earth to do. Then pursue it with all your effort.” — John C. Maxwell, from his NEW book, ‘The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth.
- The choices you make today might not be seen tomorrow but over time you will start to see a change. And that change can either be for the better or worse. It’s up to you!
- Before you start your business think about what You like- what moves you? What are you passionate about or good at? Are there areas where you can share your valuable knowledge that may be interesting to others?
The more you love what You do the more passionate you are , and the more you know about the topic the more you’ll enjoy doing the work necessary to make your online Business successful.
- Learn before you earn. Let your readers learn something before you try and sell them whatever it is you are selling. Lead with information on the front end and sell your product as a solution.
- Create regular content. Create regular content for your niche and you will see your traffic increase. Get content ideas by staying on top of the latest news in your niche, use current trends, use Google hot trends service and put yourself in the buyers position.
There are so many people selling there systems and platforms on how to make money on the internet and this has created more confusion for the beginner online marketer. I’m speaking from my own experience.
I found myself lost and feeling very overwhelmed. I’m sure I’m no different than most new online entrepreneurs feeling discouraged when the system you though was gong to help you get started turns out to be a complete waste of time and money.
That said I took my failures and learned from my mistakes. I started to reach out to the top online marketers and one person in particular really inspired me to not give up.
I want to leave you with a video from Micheal Hyatt. If you haven’t heard of this guy please do yourself a favor and subscribe to his Youtube channel. Listening and learning from the right people will save you months or even years of pain.